From otp22 db
- OTP Black Drop 7
- This drop is quite close to a geocache location but as long as you stay south of the Waikoko Stream you shouldn't bump into it.
- Tunnel #2 Geocache Images
- Notes from Geocachers about the Area
- "A 4X4 is STRONGLY recommended, especially if it's been raining heavily! Anything less and you should keep a local tow truck company's # handy. Use common sense and drive with Aloha - you're in "locals" territory... We HAVE seen rental cars (Mustangs, Civics, etc) back there so it is certainly possible as long as you don't drive like a lolo!"
- Jurassic Park was filmed here, in fact on the way to this drop you will go through where the old gate use to be.
- Mount Waiʻaleʻale which is right near the drop location is one of the wettest places on earth so be prepared.