From otp22 db
The phrase OTP may refer to one of the following:
- OTP22, a series of events or Alternate Reality Game started in 2011, and the main topic of this wiki.
- The OTP22 community, who investigates the above-mentioned ARG and is the main group of people active on this wiki. (Note: this page discusses community interaction as a whole)
- OTP agents, an alternate self-given name for the same community members.
- The OTP.txt CD, from Lake Oswego, which is used in decoding NATO Messages connected to the OTP22 ARG.
- The Blue Hill (TrueCrypt) CD, which has been used as a One-time-pad.
- The El Paso CD (presumably called "Black OTP1"), which has been used as a One-time-pad,
- The Black OTP1 messages, which use the disc from the El Paso drop as a one-time-pad.
- The OTP black 7 drop, OTP black 8 drop, and OTP black 9 drop on Kauai, named after the keyspaces they contain.