MLPL-0000000 also known as WORM ORDER 9482.9M is a document retrieved from the El Cerrito drop CD. The document is a PDF document created using a scanner - the scanned document details part of the 2013 Season Objectives for Project MLPL.
Many sections are redacted or unreadable due to the quality of the scan or intentional obscuring, however some important information can still be gained from it.
In particular, the document establishes WORM's intentions in creating climate change, infiltrating the Svalbard Global Seed Vault and in assembling the metallic components. It also re-asserts the importance of the "Encapsulated Particle Jet Aircraft
Fuel Disbursement Vector (EPJ-
AFDV)" and roadside spraying - something that was previously mentioned in the second copy of the Green Book from the Idaho drop.
In regards to the EPJ-AFDV and roadside spraying, the primary objective for these actions is redacted and otherwise unknown. It has been speculated that this might be related to the other item from the second Green Book: Hybridized Chocliobolus Heterostrophus, which appears to be an engineered crop blight.
The document can be viewed here: link.
The document was first mentioned by name (MLPL-0000000) in the Pennsylvania Tree Trunk drop disc
, which described it as "MLPL Objectives", referring to the season objectives of Project MLPL.
The document appeared again later in the El Cerrito drop CD. After applying LSB4 decoding, the second audio track included the same name for the document.
After the same method was applied to the first track of the El Cerrito CD, a PDF document was discovered.
The document is available here: link.
|WORM ORDER 9482.9M
|| Commandant: Dr. J. Marvin Blackweather
|| Distribution list
|| PROJECT MLPL
Encl: (1) Directive Procedural Guidance
- Situation. To provide clarification on project
procedures, guidelines, and scheduled activities.
- Cancellation. 9482.9L
- Mission. This order provides guidance, policy, and
instructions for the continuation of PRJMLPL into the
Distribution of information through Agent System
(a) Commands and orders should be
distributed through agent system channels,
taking care to isolate operators, agents,
messengers from the specific task at hand.
- (b) Immediate report of any compromised
agents, systems, drops, communication
devices, components, maritime resources,
agent systems and other operat????
facilities should be made to ?????????????.
- (c) Agent resources should be requested
through official channels. ?? E??????
recruiting should be perf???????
- (d) Do not provide unencrypted or coded
information through message desk unless
- (e) Make use of "Aspararagus Fern Root
Maintenance" or "Agent Field Guide" to
encode and decode messages.
- (f) Acquire encryption keys, one time pads,
???????er instruments when instructed.
- (g) Do not disclose or leave evidence of
???????????? numbers to those not subject
to this order.
- (h) Contact agent system throughout the day
to query for additional instructions.
- (i) Provide auxiliary support and security
to physical agent systems.
- (j) Agent system access information is
????????????????????s field documentations
???????????????xxx for additional number
- (k) ?????????? instructions, even those not
specifically mentioned in this section.
- Gain access to Seed Vault
(a) Obtain backup components from secret
- (b) If possible, obtain existing components
from counter operation.
- (c) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (d) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (e) Assemble all components.
- (f) Obtain xxxxxxxxxx document.
- (g) Proceed to Svalbard.
- (h) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (i) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (j) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (k) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (l) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (m) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Continue climate acceleration plan for 2013
- (a) Position melters at spring ice cap
- (b) Initate melting operation.
- (c) Track ice edge, position melters as
- (d) Identify ice thickness using ice
thickness satellite mapping.
- (e) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (f) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (g) Detonate disbursement warhead before
impact, if necessary.
- b. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- c. Encapsulated Particle Jet Aircraft
Fuel Disbursement Vector (EPJ-
AFDV) per Executive Order xxxxx.
Ensure encapsulator has
temperature rating of at most
- Supply xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
International Group (xxxxx)
with EPJ-AFDV solution;
reference EO xxxxxx section
- 2. Ground spray; roadside
- (b) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- (c) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 El Cerrito Track decoding - IRC Log (private)
- ↑ Cochliobolus heterostrophus
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 El Cerrito Track 2 - IRC Log (private)
- ↑ Pennsylvania drop - Unfiction Forum model-numbers.txt file
- ↑ El Cerrito Track 2 - Unfiction Forum
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 El Cerrito Track decoding - IRC Log snippet (public)